Subject: Invitation to the World Emergency Robotic Conference "IEDO CONF 2024" in Paris in December
From: "CTIF Office" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2024 11:41:28 +0300

TÄHELEPANU! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada!

Dear all

IEDO CONF is the world emergency robotic IEDO conference. All first 
responders are invited to participate: firefighters, police officers, 
volunteers from search and rescue associations, coast guards, customs 
officers, etc.

This conference is a unique opportunity to bring together all the actors and 
specialists in the field of emergency drone & robotics. Exchange 
experiences, learn from each other, build your network and prospect new 
products in the drone market

IEDO CONF 2024 is the ideal place to meet other experts and specialists from 
the world of public safety. Let’s talk about safety, let’s talk about data, 
new technologies, tomorrow’s regulatory challenges, is unmanned traffic 
management really that far away? Is Artificial Intelligence ready today for 
the emergency services?

Check the website and register for the event:

*	https://www.iedoconference.org/
* 
https://ctif.org/events/register-world-emergency-robotic-conference-iedo-conf-2024-paris-december

Best regards.

Neza Strmole

CTIF Office

--